Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. It is used for software applications development and business analytics, and suitable for hybrid and cloud environments.
SQL Server includes Microsoft R and Python packages for predictive analytics and machine learning.
The charges for SQL Server 2019 are determined by the number of vCPUs on the virtual machine. The minimum billable amount is 4 vCPUs; that is, VMs with 2 vCPUs will be charged for 4 vCPUs.
- Corporate database development and management.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Business applications with Online transaction processing (OLTP) or Online Analytical Processing (OLAP).
- Databases for code developing and testing.
- Small and mid-sized applications with embedded database.
- Mobile apps.
Nebius Israel does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.