Django is an open-source framework for web development in Python. It’s suitable for creating complex web services that use databases.
The framework is based on a design pattern similar to Model-View-Controller (MVC). Django code is compact, easy to read, and highly extendable, so you can quickly add new functionality.
- Get an SSH key pair to connect to a virtual machine (VM).
- Create a VM from a public image. Under Image/boot disk selection, go to the Cloud Marketplace tab and select Django. Under Access:
- Enter the username in the Login field.
- Paste the contents of the public key file in the SSH key field.
- Connect to the VM via SSH. Use the username and public key you set when creating the VM.
- Developing websites with a lot of multimedia content, such as videos, music, podcasts, and image galleries.
- Developing websites with a frequently changing design and dynamic structure.
- Developing social networks, task management systems, and information portals.
Nebius Israel does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.