Audit Trails overview
Audit Trails lets you collect audit logs of Nebius Israel resources and upload them to a Object Storage log group:
Collecting audit logs lets you use analytical tools and rapidly respond to events that occur to Nebius Israel services:
- Searching audit logs in a bucket.
- Exporting audit logs to SIEM systems.
- Alert settings in Monitoring.
Nebius Israel services whose audit logs are collected by Audit Trails:
- Application Load Balancer
- Audit Trails
- Certificate Manager
- Cloud DNS
- Compute Cloud
- Identity and Access Management
- Key Management Service
- Managed Service for ClickHouse
- Managed Service for Kubernetes
- Managed Service for MySQL
- Managed Service for PostgreSQL
- Managed Service for Redis
- Network Load Balancer
- Object Storage
- Cloud Organization
- Resource Manager
- Virtual Private Cloud
The following events are logged:
- Logins by federated users.
- Creating/deleting service accounts.
- Creating/deleting keys of service accounts.
- Editing user roles and service accounts.
- Creating/deleting resources.
- Editing resource settings.
- Stopping/restarting a resource.
- Changing access policies.
- Creating/editing security groups.
- Actions with encryption keys and secrets.
Current service limits
The audit log doesn't capture authentication errors. For example, if a user makes an API call without an IAM token, this information will not be included in the audit logs.
The log captures authorization errors. For example, if a user attempts to create a resource without sufficient privileges, the log will include an error message.
The service has quotas and limits.
The retention period of audit logs in a trail with the
error status is limited. There is no guarantee that logs that are older than 28 days will be delivered once the trail returns to the